WELCOME TO THE HOME OF VINEYARD LITTLE LEAGUE! We are located in the city of Rancho Cucamonga and are apart of District 71 since 2007. The Vineyard Little League Program is a nonprofit organization interested in building leadership, learning skills, teamwork and discipline. We take pride in bringing together boys and girls from Rancho Cucamonga to learn important life lessons thru playing organized baseball. We encourage good sportsmanship, respect for our community and others, strong team unity, and are focused on keeping youth sports in its proper perspective. All our volunteers are dedicated to making your child's experience a positive one. President Todd Hartman and The Board of Directors welcome all players, parents and fans. We hope that you find this website useful!
The practices will start September 21st and conclude on November 21st. While this Winterball will be different then what we are used to, it’s important to us to give you the opportunity of getting your kids back on the field while following the strict safety guidelines. Below is what to expect of the 2020 Winterball Practice Season.
• Each team will have no more than 12 players
• Practices and conditioning ONLY
• Practices will not exceed 90 minutes.
• There will be NO GAMES and NO SCRIMMAGES of any kind
• Masks are only required if within 6 feet of each other
• There is to be NO parent gatherings in stands or parking lots.
• Athletes will not be permitted to chew or spit sunflower seeds or chew gum when on the field or dugouts.
• Each athlete must bring their own water bottle or jug. There will be no sharing of any drinks.
• Water bottles and jugs must be kept in a bag and brought out only for hydration, then be placed back in his or her bag.
• There will be 6 foot spacing between all gear bags at fields/dugouts.
• Players will be required to use their own practice equipment (bats, gloves, catchers gear, helmet, hats, and glasses). There is to be NO sharing of any kind.
• Any garments left behind will be placed in trash. We will not be holding them.
• Athletes must be picked up at the required time.
• Your athlete will not be required to wear a face mask while practicing. However, if you choose to have him or her wear one then that is fine too. Please make sure that their mask is fitted properly and does not restrict air flow.
• Any athlete that is sick with a fever, runny nose, cough, congestion, or sore throat must stay home.
• In the same respect if anyone in your athlete’s household is dealing with any of the same symptoms, we are asking the athlete be held back from attending VLL activities.
• Any athlete arriving to workout with these symptoms will be separated from group and asked to have a parent pick them up immediately.
• The athlete will not be allowed to return for at least 14 days.
Understand that we take safety very seriously, and we will make sure the managers understand everything. Baseballs will be at a constant use transferred from glove to hand. So please remind your player not to touch their face with their hands. The board will not be able to watch all the time, but will keep an eye out to make sure the guidelines are being followed. We want your kids and families to be as safe as possible while allowing them to get to work on their baseball skills and get conditioning in an outdoors setting.
Signing up is quick and easy. Go to the top left of the home page and click on "Create an Account". It shoud take less than 1 minute to complete.
Why do I need an account?
This is best way to receive all communications from the League. You will also be able to receive team email messages, track your team's game schedules, view standings and player's stats. You will also need an account to get the most from our free mobile app
Thanks for your support!
VINEYARD LITTLE LEAGUE BOUNDARIES ARE AS FOLLOWS: